Terms & Conditions
By purchasing one design from Loupen Design Studio you agree that you understand the following:
1. Loupen Design Studio sells both single patterns as well as coordination services for bigger collections. (not actual fabrics) Designs and patterns visible on the site are protected by general copyright and intellectual property laws. The rights of all the patterns belong to Loupen Design Studio.
2. All information provided by customers to loupendesignstudio.com is strictly confidential and will not be passed on to a third party. We kindly ask our customers to provide only true and correct data.
3. It is possible to purchase the rights to use a pattern under different licensing terms.
***LICENSE TERMS HAS BEEN MODIFIED ON 04/03/2021.***
Ownership of all intellectual property rights in the designs listed on our Website remain with Loupen Design Studio at all times. When you use our Online Shop to purchase a licence of a design, you are purchasing rights to use the design rather than ownership of the intellectual property rights in that design. Loupen Design Studio has the rights to use designs for Social Media and Portfolio at all times.
Elements within any design may be reused in future designs by Loupen Design Studio.
You may not make any claim to own the intellectual property rights in the design nor claim the design as your own work.
You are not allowed to amend the design in any way.
Reselling, sub-licensing or passing the pattern on to a third party is strictly prohibited.
4. All designs are created at 300 dpi and RGB colour mode which is a high resolution image suitable for printing. Design and colours may appear different on screen than on fabric. We strongly suggest ordering samples from the printer. Your printer should provide you with a CAD image for approval, check it carefully, make sure the repetition of the design and the size is accurate to avoid technical issues.
5. Loupen Design Studio is not responsible for any issues during the printing process.
6. Purchase process is the following:
“(i) you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout; (ii) if you are a new customer, you must then create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details; (iii) once you are logged in, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to these terms of sale; (iv) Payments would be made via PayPal. Prices are given in Euros with VAT 0%. VAT will be added to customer’s invoice if so required by Spanish tax laws. If you need to check currency exchange rates you can consult with your bank. Additional fees arising with the payment method are to be paid by the customer.; (v) after the payment is completed you will be able to download the ready to print file from your buyer Dashboard. Also we will send you a download link by e-mail” . Loupen Design Studio reserves the right to cancel customer accounts suspected of infringing copyright protection unilaterally, without prior notice, at any time.
7. Due to the nature of the business, the purchased patterns can not be returned by the customer nor refunded by Loupen Design Studio.
8. Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in the exclusivity for a design being removed and depending on the breach, further actions may be taken.
9. Loupen Design Studio reserves the right at any time to modify the prices/rates/fees & licenses terms unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice.
10. You will not receive these General Condition of Use when purchasing a design from Loupen Design Studio. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records.
11. Report Copyright infringement
If you’ve found our designs for sale and doubt if these designs are legally obtained please contact us. Please add some visual proof and alleged company information so we can investigate this. Loupen Design Studio is not responsible for the damages caused copyright infringements by third parties that may occur. However, we will take the necessary legal action.
11. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us.