General Conditions Of Use
By purchasing one design from Loupen Design Studio you agree that you understand the following:
1. Loupen Design Studio sells both single patterns as well as coordination services for bigger collections. (not actual fabrics) Designs and patterns visible on the site are protected by general copyright and intellectual property laws. The rights of all the patterns belong to Loupen Design Studio.
2. All information provided by customers to loupendesignstudio.com is strictly confidential and will not be passed on to a third party. We kindly ask our customers to provide only true and correct data.
3. It is possible to purchase the rights to use a pattern on exclusive or semi-exclusive terms.
Ownership of all intellectual property rights in the designs listed on our Website shall remain with Loupen Design Studio at all times. When you use our Website to purchase a licence of a design, you are purchasing rights to use the design rather than ownership of the intellectual property rights in that design.
Elements within any design may be reused in future designs by Loupen Design Studio.
You may not make any claim to own the intellectual property rights in the design nor claim the design as your own work.
You are not allowed to amend the design in any way.
Reselling, sub-licensing or passing the pattern on to a third party is strictly prohibited.
4. The patterns sold with total exclusive terms will be removed from loupendesignstudio.com so that no other party may purchase them during the term of agreement. The patterns sold with semi-exclusive licence remain on the site, and they are marked accordingly.
5. Purchase process is the following: Customer clicks on the ”Make an Order” or ”I want this”. Customer fills in the true and correct contact information, and sends the order form to us. We will send back detailed terms of the choosed license option as well as a high-resolution file where customer sees a detailed part of the pattern as well as how it repeats. If customer is happy with what he sees, we finalize either the agreement with either. When the payment is made via bank transfer or Paypal we send the pattern repeat in High Quality resolution file. Payment should be done in 24 hour once we have close the agreement. Additional fees arising with the payment method are to be paid by the customer.
6. Prices are given in Euros with VAT 0%. VAT will be added to customer’s invoice if so required by Spanish tax laws. If you need to check currency exchange rates you can consult with your bank.
7. Due to the nature of the business, the purchased patterns can not be returned by the customer nor refunded by Loupen Design Studio.
8. All designs are created at 300 dpi and RGB colour mode which is a high resolution image suitable for printing. Design and colours may appear different on screen than on fabric. We strongly suggest ordering samples from the printer. Your printer should provide you with a CAD image for approval, check it carefully, make sure the repetition of the design and the size is accurate to avoid technical issues.
9. Loupen Design Studio is not responsible for any issues during the printing process.
10. Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in the exclusivity for a design being removed and depending on the breach, further actions may be taken.
11. You will receive these General Condition of Use when purchasing a design from Loupen Design Studio.
12. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us. We are here to help you.
Copyright ©Loupen Design Studio. All Rights Reserved